Saturday, January 30, 2016

I'm playing along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Blog challenge and the January Bossy Scrapper challenge

and nothing like waiting until the very last minute. But I managed to bust out 3 Valentine's Day cards this morning using the following criteria for the Bossy Scrapper challenge:

3 photos...I substituted 3 hearts because they are cards
sequins
rubons
word stickers
gold foil or glitter
an arrow
ink
square alphabet

and the Simon Says Stamp Monday Blog Challenge was to use red and this is what I made:




That was fun and definitely put my in a Valentine's crafty kind of mood, so there will probably be more to come.

1 comment:

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful cards! Lovely embellishments and layers. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!