Thursday, July 10, 2014

Are you ready for some Office Hours?

I am painfully behind in my Project Lift album...like I have June done, but I am on a mission to be up to date by the time school starts...can I get a what.what? So June was completed with my Studio Calico hello, hello kit and now I am moving on to May using my Office Hours kit.

The first project I made was a mini album gift for my niece who was graduating form high school. It's so easy to use up the majority of a kit on a mini album...and I like that.

















I included some of the items we had received in the mail and I hope she will fill it up with all kinds of high school graduation memories.

The page inserts are Simple Stories, the cards I used were from Dear Lizzy and the die for the rolodex card and star are from Papertrey Ink.


No comments: