Saturday, February 23, 2013

I am in a card state of mind...

at least for today and my never ending quest to use up my scraps...
so today I made 4 cards...crazy right? the first 3 using up scraps from my Studio Calico Block Party kit and a 4th using up some BG fact/fiction.

happy.happy...I used a tutorial from Gillian on the Studio Calico blog to create these awesome stars...glad that most of my birthday cards are used at work and I can hand deliver them!


the second two are hi cards that are pretty flat so I can send them in the mail...
this one uses a printable from SC and a fabric circle from BG fact/fiction.


and this one uses another printable and some orange twine from The Twinery.


the last card uses BC fact/fiction and I was inspired by the Sunday sketch on the SC blog


I think I might go work on a layout now...thanks for stopping by:)

No comments: